About the App
- App name: mono
- App description: Cross platform open source .NET development framework
- App website: http://www.mono-project.com/
Install the App
Command+Spaceand type Terminal and press enter/return key.
- Run in Terminal app:
ruby -e '$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)' < /dev/null 2> /dev/null
and press enter/return key.
If the screen prompts you to enter a password, please enter your Mac's user password to continue. When you type the password, it won't be displayed on screen, but the system would accept it. So just type your password and press ENTER/RETURN key. Then wait for the command to finish.
brew install mono
- Install and setup Xamarin.Android.; 2 minutes to read +4; In this article. The topics in this section explain how to install and configure Xamarin.Android to work with Visual Studio on Windows and macOS, how to use the Android SDK Manager to download and install Android SDK tools and components that are required for building and testing your app, how to configure the Android.
- Pair to Mac performs necessary software installations/updates when Visual Studio 2019 is connecting to the Mac. Pair to Mac will check to make sure that Mono is installed. If it is not installed, Pair to Mac will download and install the latest stable version of Mono on the Mac.
- Mono runs on Windows, this page describes the various features available for users who want to use Mono on Windows as well as using Mono-based technologies on Windows without Mono (like Gtk#). Download the latest Windows installer from the download page. Run the installer and accept the terms of the license. Mono is now installing.
The most popular versions of Mono for Mac are 2.1 and 2.0. Our built-in antivirus scanned this Mac download and rated it as virus free. Mono for Mac lies within Developer Tools, more precisely IDE. The actual developer of this free Mac application is mono-project.
Install Mono Mac Homebrew
Done! You can now use